Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday Style!

I'm linking up with Cara at The First Grade Parade today to bring back a short & sweet little post from last September.  It includes a freebie that you can go ahead and download and get ready for your new babies this year!

I looooved my Weekend News journal!  It was so easy to look back and see/document growth in writing.  My kids and parents also loved having all of the little snapshots of their entire year.  I will most definitely be doing Weekend News again this coming year!  It makes for the easiest Monday morning work EVER...and who doesn't need a little something easy on a Monday morning?!?!
*The only thing I did differently than what I posted is that I went ahead and copied, hole-punched, and  put together all 36 weeks worth of sheets at the beginning of the year.  I'm so glad I did that so I never had to go back and put them in....like that would have happened!  Let's get real...those folders would have been a hot mess if I had just put them in the pockets! Ha!
Happy Summer to you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

LOVE this! Thank you!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Amy J said...

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment