Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Freebie Friday!

Short and sweet tonight, ladies (and gentlemen? maybe?). 
 
I am all kinds of exhausted but wanted to make sure I linked up...and reminded everybody to check out all of the awesome freebies today at Teaching Blog Addict!

 
 
I'll be back soon to share all of the red glitter, glue, gingerbread, grinch, elf, Santa festivities that will be taking place in Room 106 beginning MONDAY!
 
Until then...try a BACKWARDS word problem with your kiddos next week!  I like to tell them they will STRETCH their brains.
 
Sometimes, they stretch mine too.

It doesn't take much. ;)
 
I originally saw this idea on pinterest as a whole group activity, and I made a few for my babies to do on their own (with LOTS of modeling) to include in my Dazzling December math pack because we tried them out at Thanksgiving and LOVED them. 



It's an awesome way to integrate math and writing and challenge our students to use some higher level thinking skills.
 
Enjoy.  Be sure to check out all of the freebies at TBA! 

Click on the picture below to grab this one. :) 
 

 
 
Happy December!
 
 
Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment