Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Math FREEBIE!

I hope your November has been full of joy so far! I love reading everybody's blog posts and posts on facebook about everything they are thankful for.  I wish we could remember to reflect on how blessed we are all year long!  My list is way too long to type. It is ridiculously long.  I am a blessed girl. 
 
These guys are the top two things on my list!




Another thing that I am VERY thankful for is YOU! I love all my friends who stop by my blog to see what's going on in my little first grade corner of the world.
 
As a little thank you...I'd like to share a free math game I hope your kiddos can enjoy before Thanksgiving break.
 
We have been working on adding 0,1, and 2.  This is an easy game called "Give me Two More" to reinforce "adding on" 2 more.
 
You just need game boards, dice, and something to cover the numbers.
 
Enjoy! Click on the picture to download your copy.
 
 
 
Happy teaching to you! XO
 
THANK YOU for stopping by.
 
 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Mattes said...

Awwww, thanks, sweet, adorable Amy! Great pic and fun freebie!
I am having a Pete the Cat giveaway that also benefits Hurricane Sandy Relief...
http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com

Bren P. said...

What a cute picture! Thanks for the freebie, Amy! :)

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries

Primary Paradise said...

Thank you so much for the freebie.
Tammy
Primary Paradise

Unknown said...

Cute freebie! thanks for sharing! :)
Glad to be a new follower!
Tori
Help Tori get to 500!

Heather's Heart said...

I love this adorable *freebie* Amy! Thank you sweet friend! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment